Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tardy pix ;)

What 's happening Penner squad ...and all those grafted in!?! Here are some of the mvp's from my camera. Sadly some of the olympic size snowball fights and others were taken on other cameras, so if you are the owners of such photos...please post immediately ;) Also notice the monument picture at the bottom...that was taken for Brian's reminder for ages to come. lol
Anyways...miss you all and am looking forward to the 2010 extravaganza!
Stay Near to God,
Jon

4 comments:

  1. I love empty Level 5 plate! Nice touch Jon! LOVE IT!!
    ~Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That night at the Thai restaurant downtown St. Catharines was one of my favourite times that week! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I can't believe you even posted a pick of that weak #2 meal. Seriously though, you get respect for ordering a number 5, but don't expect credit for its spiciness. I've had cereal with more kick than your weak meal.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey bro...I at least put Thai peppers to take my "ceral" to a number 7 :) And yes...the empty plate shines in all its glory!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete