Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi Y’all! First, Congratulations to Emily on the new pad and to you Aaron for your terrific accomplishment! I know you sacrificed a lot for the season, and I hear you can now foot the P10 bill for us! Yeah! =) I am sorry that I missed everyone in Canada. I of course asked Jon about all of the details and sounds like you all had a blast! I have been faithfully reading everyone’s posts and comments and I agree with everyone else, what a wonderful family! So Jon volunteered me did he? Well I am sure it will be a team effort, but however I can help. I would say that the P10 Location will be determined on time of year. I know when we engaged this conversation when Jon and I were there last year, we were talking March (Trish’s school break), and that seems to also help the peach problem. I don’t know how warm the West Coast Ocean will be then, but we could go further down South to San Diego and there is a lot to do there and we could even walk over to Mexico for a day. Sounds like some favor Pismo where you went in the past, so the sooner we know how many and where, it would be smart for us to book something since we will need numerous reservations or need to rent a couple of party homes. I would also like to recruit for a “Non-Penner-I’ve been grafted in-and CAN’T sing anything I want” group for the talent show. Seeing from the posts, Trish can I count on you? And knowing from past experience I petition Blake and Allie! Anyone else who would like to join? Looking forward to P10! Will write again soon, Andrea

1 comment:

  1. LOL - I'm sure you have a singing voice that's just waiting to be found Andrea! That's too funny! It definitely is a musical family that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete