Monday, January 19, 2009

JHP First Post

In this, my inaugural post, I would like to say that I am honored to have been given the user name and password to this cherished site.  What a privilege and honor.  When I learned about this website, all of five minutes ago, and when I learned about our Penner vacation I got pretty excited.  As my excitement built I realized that this event in 2010 ought to have a name so that it can be easily referenced.  We should also probably develop a logo of some sort so that we can put it on our snazzy SWAG (look it up in the urban dictionary if you don't know what that is). Being that I have absolutely no gifting in this regard, and that I do not want to be the first one to throw out a lame idea that gets thrown out by the rest of the group, I suggest that this blog turn it's focus toward developing a name and logo.  Please keep me updated on your progress.  
Also, based upon Sheri's post from a while back, I have come to the understanding that this event might include a talent show.  Since Luke, Chels, Alison, and Emily are all already in a group presenting "Colors (no "u" here in America) of your love", I would like to announce that I am holding auditions for other cousins to be apart of my talent presentation.  For those of you who have any gifts and talents please contact me at 559-230-1212.  Since I have no plan for my show at the current time, I am really open to using your talents in their rawest form.  Don't hesitate to call.  Really! No Seriously please call me.  I don't have many friends.  Please!!!
Jesse Harold Penner     

3 comments:

  1. Ok Jesse, you are officially in charge of promotion for P10 (that's just a working title until someone comes up with something better). The talent show is mandatory! Now I just have to come up with a talent...
    -Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri...do you want to be a member of my band? I need a good tambourine player. - jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! I have exceptional tambourine playing skills. I am also gifted in playing the "egg". Count me in.
    -Sheri

    ReplyDelete