Monday, January 19, 2009

AHHH, I just LOVE you guys!!

Okay, I just got home and I thought...hmmm....let's look at the blog and see if anyone has posted anything. I could not believe it!! You guys are the best! I haven't even sent out the email yet with the login info. Gosh, Grandma and Grandpa blessed us with smart genes that is for sure! I haven't yet downloaded my pictures. I will get to that. It is so nice to be home. You Canadians are absolutely crazy living in that freezing cold weather. Blake was telling me he had to put on shorts today in Fresno. That is what I am talking about! I don't think I will be wearing shorts, but I know I won't have to put Aubrey Rose in a bunting bag. Praise the Lord! Actually I loved seeing Aubrey in that adorable bunting bag. She couldn't even move. I would stand her up and she would just slide down on her bum and fall over. Good memories! Thank you sooooooo much Scott and Sheri (and Maddy) for letting us use that. I am sure that bunting bag saved us from many runny noses or worse. Thank you again! So, yes, I will be getting to the pictures, I promise. I loved looking at the pictures that were updated on here because I thought...oh, I have that picture, and that picture, oh that one too....and then I realized they were my pictures! You already did the updating for me!! Thanks girls! I will send all of them though, through email. We just had the best time this past week. Thanks everyone for the wonderful memories and also for being so great to Aubrey Rose. It was such a joy to see all of you with her. Chelsey asked me what my one highlight would be and I said the evening at Scott and Sheri's. Everyone was there...the busyness had passed...we were able to just relax and enjoy time together. That was a sweet, sweet night. If you could pick one highlight...I know that is pretty much impossible....but, only one, what memory is your highlight from this past week? I JUST LOVE OUR FAMILY!!!! Love, Cherie

3 comments:

  1. Favourite highlight? There are so many, but I really loved my "cousin talks" with Chelsey and Jon. I also loved watching the 50th with everyone who was still here. We laughed, we cried, it was better than CATS! A viewing of the 50th and 60th (if someone has it?) definitely has to be on the agenda for 2010.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two highlights and they both involve the very obvious talent that I don't have, which is singing! I had goosebumps when the Penner gals sang together at the funeral and also Jon's amazing song. Is there no end to the talent in this family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last post was from me- Trish. I know... you guys were trying to figure out who in the family can't sing- yep, it's me. I tried to go back and edit the post, but I just couldn't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete