Monday, January 19, 2009

Aid for Survival

Just so we all know, this blog brings me much joy and comfort in my excruciatingly long 'Controversial Issues in Life Sciences' class. So keep on posting!
love,
em
p.s. I have signed a lease on a house! When I got back to school last night we had a meeting with the landlord, and I officially have a place to live next year. There are six of us living together.. all girls.. all really good friends.. and I've met them all this year through living in res. Our house is really nice.. I love it. Six bedrooms, a family room and also a living room.. a dishwasher (haha... yess.) and a pond! Yes, we have a pond in the backyard. So come and visit. I can't cook a thing yet, but a fellow roommate is a future Martha Stewart, so I think it's ok.
This is the group of us that are living together.. in our hallway.. Sorry, I don't have a picture of the outside of the house.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Em!! You are going to love this new season. It will be a time you will always look back on with such a thankful heart. Enjoy it!! I hope I get to see the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! super exciting. who's designated to shovel the pond off for ice hockey in the winter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops. forgot. joyce posted the last one

    ReplyDelete