Monday, November 9, 2009

nothing to report!

I can't believe the last thing that was posted on the blog was Jem's wedding. I check this blog frequently and love reading what the rest of the fam is up to! I'd love to post something super exciting but there is really not too much to report. I am still working full-time at BC Women's Hospital in Vancouver in labor and delivery. It's a really cool job and learning new stuff all the time. In August, I moved out of my first apartment and moved into a better apartment with one of my good friends, Laurie. It is going really well living with her! Over the last few months, I have been to many concerts (with my roommate Laurie), Sam Roberts, Keane and just recently U2. The U2 concert was amazing and out of some random act of kindness, Laurie and I were moved into the VIP section and we were front row to see Bono. I was within arms reach of Bono! It was amazing! Other than that, there is nothing to report. So happy to hear that Cherie and Sheri are both expecting. The Penner clan is continuing to grow! Hope this finds you all well! Miss you and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment