Monday, November 23, 2009

hellooooo family.

Hey Family! So I haven't posted anything in.. forever, so I thought I'd take the advice of that older sister of mine. ..haha - make a note of this Ali. :) So not much is happening for me.. I'm in my second year of university living with with a great group of girls. There's six of us in total, and though there's the everyday things, for the most part it's going really well. Some of the girls I'm living with are my closest friends and we have a ton of fun. This weekend Ali and I had such a good weekend. We had planned that she was coming to see me.. so she arrived Friday afternoon. We bought lots of food, bought the movie, the Proposal, and just hung out. Then on Saturday I made her a wonderful breakfast, if I do say so myself (breakfast is the only meal I have any hope of cooking decently) then we did some school work. So after that I was wondering why she wasn't staying Saturday night as well.. and she said it was because there's a worship team at her church that she really wanted to see. So I decided I wanted to see them as well so that night we both got on a bus to Waterloo, to her house. (They're only about a half hour apart). So then we went there, she took me out for dinner, and the next morning we went to church.. then we met up with a friend for lunch and hung out for the afternoon.. so much fun. So there's a very detailed rundown of our weekend. :) We only have about two weeks left of class.. even less than that. That's so crazy. Then two weeks of exams, then Christmas! I'm particularly excited for Christmas this year.. my boyfriend Luke has been in England for the past three months at Capernwray bible school.. so he's coming home. It'll be great. So I love you all and really miss you.. and would love to have an update from even more of you! em

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Em! Sounds like you're loving University. Who's this Luke guy? Have we met him? We'll have to arrange something. Have you heard anything about an Ontario Penner's Christmas get together yet? The Californian Penners are putting us to shame - I think they have one on the 24th or 26th or something. I'm off, so I'm up for anything. See you soon!
    -Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheri!

    Oh please let's do something! I'm down for anything.. sometime in January will probably work best for us. Get your family on that and I'll work on mine!

    You may have met Luke.. he was at the visitation for both Oma and Opa's funeral. That was always a crazy time but he was there!

    Enjoy your time off.. Can't wait to meet Sophia!

    Em

    ReplyDelete