Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey Family!! so just a small update into life over here in cali,
1. i miss you ALL!!! so much!
2. I recently ran a half marathon, and it was awesome :)
3. i was playing in a dodgeball league at our church and it was su
per fun!!
4. i broke my foot and am now learning the art of crutches.. not so much fun..
5. Luke & Becca bought their first home. its really cute!
6. Jeremy moved home from canada and moved in w/ Jesse and Allie and is loving it!!
7. its about time you came and visited... just throwing that out there.. so work on it. k? thanks :)
here are some pictures from the recent happenings...
This is the 3 of us MacAlpines at Luke's rehersal dinner the night before his wedding
My new sister Becca!! Love her. shes awesome!!Right after i finsished running my first half marathon!!!! (yes i ran the whole thing!!)J and I before dodgeball... way fun :) Getting pumped up.. Jesse and i actually played eachother that night. i hit him in the face.. and felt pretty good about it :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE these girls.. make my life so much better :)
Last Summer i got to go to Africa.. and i fell in LOVE with the kids there!!
if anyone actually reads these things then ill post more in the future :) here is just a quick update.. love you all!
Chelsey

5 comments:

  1. Chelsey, I read it! I read it! Chels, now you better keep the posting up then!! However, I don't think I am included in your promise of posting more, since we see each other just about every other day (or at least talk to each other that often) and since I have seen all those pictures...oh, wait I took like half of them!!!! You STEALER you!! However, I love that you posted them because they are some of my favs! Nothin' but love Chels, nothin' but love!
    Oh and by the way to all of you other family members out there, tomorrow morning if anyone wants to stop by my house, Andrea and I are playing "school" tomorrow with Christopher and Aubrey Rose. We are learning about the letter B. So if you (or your little ones) would enjoy learning about the letter B, including bus, birds, Bethlehem, bubbles, balloons, blueberries, bananas, etc. COME ON OVER!!! We have a vision that one day it will not just be two children. We hope that number just multiples over and over, until we have a class of like 40 Penner great-grandchildren. :) And no, Andrea and I are not thinking they will all be our kids. WE NEED YOUR HELP with that!! HA! Love you guys...ALL of you!!!
    Love,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it chelsey and i LOVED it!!!! thank you!!! amazing update and amazing job on all the going-ons in your life.
    questions:
    -did you get my half marathon sticker? 13miles feels just as sick as 21km so your canadian fam is very proud too :) good job!
    -how did you break your foot?
    - which country/ies in africa did you go to?
    - how long is your hair now? it looks pretty long. gorgeous girl you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. k, i know that i never update but i regularly check the blog to see how things are going with everyone! keep posting stuff!!!!
    jessalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessalyn - POST something! I loooove you and miss you and you must join in on the love.

    Chels.. I love your post and love even more that I got to talk to you a little while ago! Seriously.

    Cherie - the school is amazing and looks so fun. But by the time I have kids, Aubrey and Christopher could probably teach my kids... sooo, don't think I'm much help there :)

    I'll do a post soon! Tomorrow we're going to our close family friend's wedding... my mum, being an insanely talented florist among other things, is doing the flowers. She's done other weddings for friends before, but this is the biggest - by far. She's been crazy busy and our house is absolutely gorgeous, smelling wonderful, and is currently freezing as the a.c. is preserving these flower creations! Anyhow.. I'll take some pictures so you can all see!

    I love you guys and love these posts. Keep it up people;)

    - Em

    ReplyDelete