Wednesday, June 23, 2010

:)

Joycee!! and hello cherie :) its been what.. 12 hours since i have seen you?! (i love that p.s...)
ok. i broke my foot being stupid.. basically i had a stress fracture and was running on it ( i didnt know it was a stress fracture.. i just thought it was a little bit of pain that would go away.) anyways, i ran on it and it broke through. real fun. but i am having lots of fun in grocery stores and such with the electrical carts :)
you gotta find the lemonade in the lemons, ya? :)
anyways.. my hair is probably to my mid back.. this is a weird picture of jeremy and i.. but it gives you an idea of the length lol..
when i went to africa i spent most of it in South Africa.. we stayed in Mahvusa for most of it, and then went and worked in a refugee camp. basically if you fly into Johannesburg you drive about 7 hours north, and then hop into these little truck things and go into the jungle a few hours.. best time of my life :) i LOVED those kids.. if you want ill post a blog next about that experience and pictures. i left half my heart there.
yes i got your bumper sticker.. it was awesome!! thank you so much, it definately made me smile!! how are you!? whats new in your life?
LOVE.
chels

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Hi Chels! You probably thought it might be someone else. Ha! Nope it's me again. :) Love you!
    ~Cherie

    ReplyDelete