Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi! Now that I'm back on the blog, I thought I'd give you all the Moore update. We just got back from a 3 week vacation in Florida, which was both relaxing and exciting. We spent the first week in Orlando with Scott's brother, sister, parent's and the spouses and grandkids. 13 people in all. Since Scott's siblings all have little girls, the theme of the week was Disney Princesses. Maddie and her cousin Hailey (pictured above) we were lucky enough to get the full princess experience at Cinderella's Castle. The rest of us had breakfast with the princesses but we didn't get to wear a tiara. As you can see, Maddie was pretty tired out but wouldn't give up the princess hair and makeup for a few days.
Our second week was spent in and around Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Key West. Mom & Dad were kind enough to come down with us and took care of the kids while Scott and I went off galavanting and pretending we were young again. For anyone that hasn't been to Key West, it's worth a trip (even though Jimmy Buffet doesn't live there anymore...)
Finally we finished up the trip with our annual visit to Zephyrhills Florida! Scott's parent's have a place there so we usually take advantage of that for a long weekend each year. This year we stayed almost a week and it was great. I thought I'd be ready to come home after 3 weeks but I guess you just can't get sick of being on vacation! Anyway, that's the Moore update. I'm still enjoying mat leave but will be back to work soon. Keep updating this thing!
-Sheri

1 comment:

  1. I barely recognized Maddy with her hair do! What a princess she is! Looks like a great time!

    ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete