Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Family Picture 09

Hey Everybody! I absolutely love Christmas cards... preferably, the ones with family pictures on the front. I came home from school for the holidays and it was like gold, going through all of them that have been sent to us. We try to get out a Christmas card most years.. however they often come late. Apparently we like to wait, so that our 'Christmas card' is more special, becoming a, 'Happy New Year' card.. I mean, who wants to get caught in the pile of Christmas cards? haha it's a good theory. Anyhow, this year we got a good friend of mine, Kevin, to take our family picture. He's really talented in photography and has also been there to take pictures of just some fun times, proms, etc. So here are a few of the pictures! All are taken either in out in front of our home or in the backyard This whole post might be a spoiler, as this is the one you'll probably receive in the mail... Also.. this is one of my mom's favourites. It was quite impromptu.. I just jumped on Ali's back and Lydia came in! I love it too. So, there it is! I hope you're all having an amazing Christmas holiday.. I hate that we can't have one big Penner Christmas! Miss you all, Love, Emily (on behalf of the rest of the sub-Penner family!)

3 comments: