Monday, March 30, 2009

Aubrey Rose turned 1!!

So I thought Sheri did a wonderful job at rejuvenating our blog. Her work inspired me to do an update as well. We have been having fun in Cali. The weather has been absolutely beautiful here. I am in shorts and short sleeve and it feels nice! Is there still snow up in Canada?! The biggest news around our house is Aubrey Rose turned ONE! You don't think those milestones are as big of a deal until you have your own child. Or at least that was my take on it. :) We had a fun party at our house to celebrate. I sent an email to a bunch of you with more pictures. If you did not get the email...believe me I am not about leaving anyone out ever...you can email me at cherie@smittcamp.com. So just let me know! I try to send updates regularly. Or you can keep updated with Blake, Aubrey Rose and I on our blog at smittcamp.blogspot.com. Here are a couple of pics from Fresno...
Chelsey and I love to spend as much time together as possible. She is nanny for two different families, one on Monday and one on Wednesday. We love to have playdates because than Chelsey and I can have our own playdate! We love it! One of our playdates, we took her two boys to a place called PumpItUp. The boys loved it. Aubrey Rose...not so much! She preferred the solid ground rather than the blown up fun houses. Chelsey and I were so hot and sweating after trying to keep up with the boys. It was so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Aw Cherie love the update! And I also checked your blog out..so fun! Happy Anniversary to you and Blake! I loved the old pictures you put up of the two of you. So cute! I'd update you on my life but nothing really is new! Same old school! I'm in the last week of class right now and then finals start. My last one is not till the 27th but I have a whole week off after Easter which is nice before my last 2! And then sweet, sweet summer time starts with 4 months off working away!
    Anyway, love you and miss you lots!
    ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Audrey! That kid has the biggest, loudest wardrobe I've ever seen! Such cute pictures. I remember the first birthday - definitely a much bigger deal for the parent's than the kid!

    Loved the update on you and Chelsey too. I've been missing the "cousin time" since January!

    Glad we got the Blog going again Cherie. Let's keep it up, people.
    -Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ali and Sheri for the anniversary and birthday love. Ali how are things going with Mike being in New Zealand? Oh and I loooooved the package we received with Aubrey Rose's headband and the fun scrapbook of all the places it had traveled to. Thanks girlie! You are Em are off the hook...even though Emily was brought in by association from you. :) Made for good laughs. Love you!
    ~Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good I'm glad you got it! It was fun to put together! Things are good with Mike and I. Thank goodness for skype and technology in general! He's doing really well and is loving New Zealand. He has a 2 week break right now for Easter!

    Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend!

    ~Ali

    ReplyDelete