Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jesse's Dream.....Did I take the test??

So, this Sunday I was hanging out with my siblings on Neil's side and I get this random phone call from Jesse Penner. He called me to tell me about a vivid dream that he had, and in the dream Neil and I were pregnant and due in February 2011. I laughed it off, but then that night Neil and I went to our cousins graduation party and at the party everyone was asking us the normal married question, "So, when are you guys going to get pregnant already??" One of our cousins is recently pregnant and due in October and they got married 4 weeks before us, so this summer we are both celebrating our 4 year anniversary and so according to our family, it's time. They kept reminding me about how we shouldn't wait too long, because my eggs may dry up. It was so funny, because all night everyone kept asking and telling us that we should hurry up. So, then Monday night, I have a nightmare!!!!! In my dream (which are always very intense and specific), I had a miscarriage and I was in a ton of pain and while this was happening Aunt Margie, Uncle Harold, Cherie, Blake, Allie and Jesse were all there trying to keep me happy even though this was going on, it was a little crazy...Sorry if this is tmi, but we are family so whatever. Then on Tuesday I got really nautios, dizzy and didn't feel well and I thought taht was really weird. So, I called Neil and told him how I was feeling and he was like "Baby, maybe Jesse's dream was right and prophetic" and he said that maybe we should take a test just to clear our minds and see whats going on. So when we got home, after we ate dinner we prayed for God's guidance and that we would be happy either way, we would prefer to wait another year, but if we were, it would totally be ok. So, we took a test and it was negative!! We are thankful that for now we won't be starting a family, but if it happens we would totally we be ok with it. So, needless to say Jesse's dream was incorrect, but it sure got us thinking and wondering if it was going to happen!! But, it was definitely a fun way to begin our week. I sure love you family!! Sorry that I never write on this thing, but I promise that I will start. Neil and I now have a IMAC and an IPAD and they are super fun to play with, so you may start reading a ton of fun/interesting things that are going on in our lives....Have a wonderful day... Love, Charity

3 comments: