Friday, May 22, 2009

New York bound!!

Hey Everyone, Blake and I get to be a little closer to most of you guys next weekend. We are going to New York!! This has definitely been one of those dream locations for me. I want to see all the hot spots...Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, and of course so much more. We get to be there for 3 nights, so 4 days!!! I am so looking forward to it! Blake has been like 4 times...yeah, not fair, so finally I get to go. One of our closest friends (we both are celebrating 5 years of marriage this year) are going with us. They are going to be our little tour guides because they each have been so many times. Have I mentioned I am soooooo looking forward to it?! We leave next Wednesday (27th) and return on Sunday. My mom, Allie and Blake's mom are going to be watching Aubrey Rose. I will wave hi when I see St. Catharines way off in the distance. Miss you guys! Love ya! ~Cherie

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cherie! I'm excited for you...have fun!
    PS. 5 years already???? Wow.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie,

    I saw honorable mention go to Mom, Allie, and Linda...no mention though of Jesse. Aubrey was at my house you know. I did wipe her butt. I did put her in the pool and splash around with her. Am I just insignificant or something. I am really dissappointed.

    ReplyDelete